Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Result Day

I know today is the result of sem1 is coming out
but i din't feel any excited
as the lecturers told us that the results were not so good for most of us
It was like normal to me to be late for the class
even the result is coming out on this day
We had our breakfast at the chinese store
just right above the exam department
yet we stil late to get our result
We got a call while we eatting asking us appear at exam department now
When we all reached, all of them starring at us
Ya, i know we late but no need to stare at us like enemy
The rule is all the foundation student must gather
before the exam results are given
Alexander, Andrea, Dom, Esta, and it was my turn
i din't open the result 1st
Instead, i looking at Dom expression when he open the result
His face was like OMG a 3.48 i guess >.<
Well, it is my turn to open it
alot of As de ?
a 3.92 =)
I was kind of blur and double check it whether i got the wrong one
It is written JASON TEY on top of the result slip
Still blur when Lee and Ti got their result
hmm... It were not bad for us since our target is 3.5 for this sem
All of us get the pointer close to our target
For me, it is a bonus because i never expected to get such high
This is the hard part -.-
They all accused me hustle them say i no study and sleep only
I not proud or sarcastic
Seriously, i sleep most of my time and you all know it !
That why i feeling blur when i got the result
instead of Lee & Ti who put more effort on the exam
sorry Dom, you are lazy as I am... HaHaHa
Have a clap for Ti, he really study alot

Result slip

I know u guys can't see the previous one
so I enlarge it emphasise on the pointer 3.92
Hey, my house maid can u beat it ??


2 comments:

  1. jason....thank you...clap hand for mi.actually i din really study alot la....my result represent how 'much' study...ya...i feel sad but not sad i feel v but not actually...just...oh i get my result..3.45 oh ok...omg x 3.5?!! but ok....sem2 and sem3 i will work hard...as what my dad did for mi....is time to return...congratulation to u^^ score it and it is who are u..k? hope we fhs can score in next sem n future too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~~~Hope everybody like dat la...
    maybe i lucky this time who know ?
    our target is just to ener pharmacy only
    so, we work hard for it
    not for personal proud k ?

    ReplyDelete