Sunday, November 22, 2009

My first time =)

I had my breakfast with my friend, Justin
We having a little chat after it
Suddenly he told me today was his mother birthday
He wanted to bake a cake for her
A tiramisu o.o
Wah, so nice and i become the victim
He told me that baked a tiramisu cake was easy
It only take us around 3 hours
Well, seriously i don't think to bake a cake
but i may be can baked for my dear :)
I agree to borrow him my kitchen
and fetch him to carrefour to buy the ingredient
because his car sent to service
Flour, cheese cream, whipping cream, coffee powder and bla bla bla
We went to the counter and the monitor show RM 140
Gosh it was expensive man !!
Nvm, my pal got "sea" at his back
He show the cashier his citibank credit card
and a little signature get us 4 plastic bag full with stuff
We reach home and start to baked the cake
The steps are so complicated
I start to regret when i hitting the egg
1 hour of manual egg hitting make me exhausted
Now i know is not easy to baked a cake >.<
It was 7 something when we done all the thing
Put it into the refrigerator and hope it will success


Poor me T.T

Justin frustated with the egg wthite

THE CAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment