Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dissection :(

Today is a special day for group 1 batch 200903
I woke up early in the morning to study
the procedure of today experiment (1st time)
I packed the labcoat inside the bag and walked down to college
the 1st class is the boring physic class
and i jus sat over there to wait the time pass
It took me 2 and half hours until the biology practical class
The lab assistant push a trolley that had a yellow pail on top of it
When she opened the pail, there were rat inside of it
Yup, you got it right
Today we going to do dissection on rat
After the lab assistant demonstrate the proper way of dissection
It is show time for us
We choose a partner and DOM is mine
Before the dissection start, i feel pity for the rat. SOB T.T
I guess they are unlucky rats
We cut through the skin to observe it
circulatory system & digestive system.
i got some pictures and a video
The dissection took us 2 hours
when we are called to clean up the bench
the internal organs of rats were put in seperate container.
I ask the lecturer what happen to the internal organs.
She told me they are going to keep it.

YUCKS !!!

possing with my "victim"

Crucified rat

No comments:

Post a Comment