Monday, October 19, 2009

2nd day =)

My phone ring sharp at 7'0 clock in the morning -.-
it was my dear call to wake me up to go eat dim sum
it was hard for me to get up from the bed
but since i promise her yesterday to eat dim sum with her.
Then, i try to wake DOM, Ti, and Pinky Why :)
i wake DOM up and told him "come, we go for breakfast"
First, he say ok...
However, i saw him stil closing his eye and it was just 7 on the morning
i told him "if you reali cant wake up, later come back fetch you guys"
he reply me "erm... ok... see you later" then fall back to his bed
Needless to say, Ti and Pinky give me the same response
Indeed, we are too tired after the whole day walk around penang
(but they just sit inside the car & i am the one who is driving all around-.-)
Nevermind, i wash my face and depart from hotel
i fetch my dear and Feriya go for dim sum
Next, we send the "light bulb" to work at a donnoe what plaza
Then is the time left for me and dear =)
hehe... it was short but i like it
Today, we went to Quensbay mall (kind of like Mid Valley)
Same like yesterday
we walk around the mall and found few garment that look nice for dear
but she don't wan to buy and i don't know why ?
before we head for our dinner(DOM is nagging around for dinner)
We stop at "The Bead"
Dear brought us 1 pair of necklace xD
i kind of like it although the color is abit weird for me
hehe... thank dear^^



(ps :post ur necklace over here cox ur's alter d =)

No comments:

Post a Comment